Wednesday, October 28, 2015

     Remember that time I thought it would be really cool to start a book blog right before school started back up again? Yeah, me too. I'm so sorry lol.

     Remember that time when I talked about my most anticipated books and Truthwitch by Susan Dennard made the list? Yeah, me too, and I was chosen to be a part of the Firewitch Clan to help promote the book!! [I should totally be doing Math right now]

     The wonderful Stephanie Kaye is hosting a read along of Empress Sooz's other series Something Strange and Deadly!! Here's my part of the discussion for Chapters 1-14 :)

How do you think you would react to the Dead walking around in your city?
  probably freak out and enroll in some type of self defense class. 

What do you think about the Dead? Are you glad it isn't too Zombie-ish, or were you hoping for a more Zombie-esque theme?
    I didn't really have any expectations going into this book when I read it, and I don't normally read Zombie stories. With that being said, I loved the Dead, I thought they were unique and interesting! 

How do you feel about Eleanor as a character?
     I love Eleanor as a character. She's sassy, independent and curious and I love it!

Feel free to join the read-along as well! It's not too late! I hope you all have a wonderful week, and hopefully it won't take me as long to post again <3 

No comments:

Post a Comment